Keeping the warehouse organised is essential in order to increase the storage and productivity of any business. Proper storage solutions help you in organising the warehouse and thus improves its appearance. When you develop your warehouse, there are many different options that you can use to organize your goods. A storage bin is the smallest available unit of space in a warehouse that can be used to place items, stock, and product. They help you stay organised without any huge investment and little floor space. Eastwood Racking Company is an experienced Plastic Bin Suppliers in the UK. With a lifetime guarantee, their plastic bins will perform in any environment time and time again.
Reasons to use storage bin for your warehouse:
- A storage bin helps you to store similar items separated from other items and also prevents your goods from falling from the racks.
- Storage bins help you save your time and energy as they make picking a small amount of goods or stocks unlike taking an entire box or pallet down.
- By labelling each bin and organising their placement it can be used as a navigational tool, it helps you find your stocks and location in your warehouse easily.
- As these reusable containers are made of high-quality plastic they are more consistent, dimensional, and hygiene. They are also safe from water absorption and damage and inclement weather.
- They are cost saving as they can be reused from time to time. They are also resistant to insect damage, rust, and corrosion.
- This efficient system allows your employees to easily access items without the need for a ladder, lift device or any other types of equipments every single time you need to pick something.
- As these storage bins and containers are stackable you can make sure that each item in your inventory is organized systematically, it will keep all clutter out of sight.
Eastwood Racking Company is one of the expert racking company in London. Established in 1962, they have 56 years of experience in the storage industry. Their strong robust design and shockproof plastic bins are ideal for heavy-duty industrial applications. The quality and ergonomic design mean all our plastic bins can be stacked securely or hung on louvred panels or rails making them efficient in any small part picking environment.
They have a large identification area as well as a large open picking face, meaning the contents are easily identified and picked. With 9 sizes to choose from plus a range of wall panels, racks, trolleys and shelving bays. They offer tough shockproof plastic bins at an affordable price.